With the pandemic crisis of COVID-19 affecting millions of lives all over the world and this whole unprecedented global situation, we must all do our part, support each other, flatten the curve and think positive.
According to the current measures, our activities remain until further notice, cancelled until the 31st of May. The Greek government has announced that a gradual reduction of measures will be made after the 4th of May.
In these special circumstances and as yours and our staffs safety comes first, we would like to inform you about the following, pointing out that our hope for all of us, is mainly to remain safe and healthy and subsequently gradually start operating our activities, following below standards and guidelines:
- Each tour and activity will have a final number of participants that will be the one that is defined by law and sanitary standards.
- Our suppliers will also apply all regulations accordingly by, e.g., transferring no more than the maximum number of people in their vehicles, disinfecting hotels, restaurants, etc.
- In any activity that includes meals or picnics, all the hygienic measures will be applied (such as packed ingredients, etc.), without neglecting our continuous commitment for the use of less plastic.
- In activities such as kayaking or hiking, safe distances between our travelers and our guides will be kept.
- All equipment will be regularly washed and disinfected.
- Our guides are well trained and will be fully updated in order to ensure the proper implementation of all the above.
Till then, stay safe and healthy!